About yacht broker De Valk Sneek
De Valk Sneek was established on the 't Ges industrial estate in Sneek in 1998. Located directly on the Houkesloot River, this area is home to a major cluster of watersport companies in Friesland. The river links the city to the Sneekermeer Lake, and we are also very easy to reach by road via the A7 motorway.
De Valk Sneek specialises in selling well-maintained motor and sailing yachts. We have a unique covered sales marina with berths for around 50 yachts, and an outer harbour with room for some 30 boats, as well as the possibility to present a number of yachts on shore.
If you’re looking to outsource maintenance, paintwork or engine overhauls, you’ve come to the right place. We work closely together with specialists in a variety of fields, and can put you in touch with the ideal partner.
The De Valk Sneek team looks forward to partnering together. Whether you come to us for a sale, purchase, valuation or a simple introductory meeting, we’ll gladly meet to discuss your plans.
• The Fries Scheepvaart Museum (Frisian Ship Transport Museum) on the history of Sneek and boating in Friesland.
• Weduwe Joustra: the Beerenburg distillery in an authentic house with an evocative atmosphere in the centre of Sneek.
• Restaurant De Walrus: delicious food in a cosy and relaxed atmosphere.
• Amicitia Hotel: a charming place to spend the night near the city centre.
• Van der Valk Hotel and Restaurant Sneek: lovely food and relaxation in a well-appointed atmosphere not far from our office.